Motorola Droid Turbo launched in India today as Moto Turbo. Yes! The pre-orders of this flagship smartphone from Motorola have started from today (09/03/2015) and will be shipped out by the third week of this month (March).
Apart from name, every specification contained in Motorola Turbo is same as that in Motorola Droid Turbo. We can call it as the Indian version of Motorola Droid Turbo.
- 2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (1440 x 2560 pixels resolution)
- Android KitKat version 4.4.4 (upgradable to Lollipop v5.0)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset
- 7 GHz Quad-core Krait 450
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory (no SD card slot)
- 21 MP primary camera (with dual-LED flash) and 2 MP secondary camera
- Non-removable 3900 mAh Li-Po battery
Also Read: HTC One M9 Review
These are the general and main specifications related to Motorola Droid Turbo. You can order Moto Turbo for $670 or Rs. 41,999 through FlipKart.