Everyone wants to use gadgets that offer good battery backup. Battery life is the only thing through which you can enjoy all the features of your gadget. The life of your gadget’s battery decides, how much more it can allow you to use it. So, choosing a gadget with longer battery life is preferred. In case, you buy a gadget with less battery backup (due to some reasons) then?
Here are a few general tips to extend the overall battery life of gadgets:
- More exposure to high temperature (greater than 35 ͦ C) may damage your gadget’s battery permanently.
- Try not to discharge your gadget’s battery to 10% or even below. That is avoiding deep discharging.
- You can keep your mobile phone for charging at night times. The only thing that you need to be careful about is the passage of heat generated during charging. One tip for free passage of heat is to remove the case.
- If you don’t want to use your gadget for a long period of time, then it is preferred to store the device with 50% battery life. Charge or discharge the device accordingly to 50%.
- If you are willing to store the gadget for extended periods of time. That is for more than a month (like 6 months), then avoid maintaining fully charged and completely discharged levels of your gadget’s battery. Keep charging it to 50% for every 6 months.
These tricks and tips will allow you to extend the battery life of your gadget.
Try out these tips to increase the battery life of your gadget. And Yes! Don’t forget to share more useful tips to extend the battery life of gadgets, if you have any.