Technology is spreading like a virus, especially when smartphones are brought into consideration. Every smartphone gets older or out-dated, the next day after its release, which is really unfortunate for the buyers. As a result of viral technology, mobile manufacturers are trying out new things, which may attract people. However, this problem affects the manufacturers up to a certain extent only. As, it is obvious that there will be many new customers buying a phone for the first time and also people who are addicted to exchange phones according to their interest.
Coming to smartphones, every year brings up something which is really unexpected. The same goes with this year also. So, we have come up with a few smartphones for which the world is eagerly waiting.
Here is the list of expected smartphones in India 2015:
1. Samsung Galaxy S6
This is another release in the Samsung’s Galaxy family. As we all know these galaxy phones are a great area of interest for the buyers. Keeping this interest in mind, Samsung has come up with the release of Samsung Galaxy S6.
- 5 inch screen with 1440 x 2560 PX display.
- Android Lollipop (version 5.0)
- 2000 MHz Octa core processor
- 20 MP front camera and 5 MP rare camera
- 4 GB RAM, 3300 mAh Li battery
- Internal memory of 32 GB (expandable up to 128 GB)
2. iPhone 7
iPhone 7, this is the name which may be given to the next phone that is expected to be released by Apple, this year. Every product produced by this company has some different charm or quality that attracts the customers, irrespective of its price. The same charm is expected to be followed in iPhone 7 after the release of iPhone 6 Plus.
Expected Main Features:
- Screen size bigger than the iPhone 6 Plus
- Quad core A8 processor
- 14 MP or even high like (16-20 MP) camera
- 256 GB or 256GB+ memory
- 4G equipped
- Extended battery life (something different)
3. HTC One M9
One of the new smartphone by HTC, which is to be released this year.
- 5 inch screen, with 1440 x 2560 resolution
- Snapdragon 805 processor (2.5GHz speed)
- Android 5.0
- 64 GB of native storage
4. LG G4 or G Pro3
This is the next flagship smartphone by LG this year.
Expected Main Features:
- Access to 4G (speed up to 300mbps) and 6 network capabilities
- Snapdragon 810 chipset
- 20MP+ camera (as this chipset can support up to 50MP)
5. Sony Xperia Z4
Xperia smartphones are popularly known for their attractive looks. To continue this family of Xperia, Sony has plans to release Sony Xperia Z4.
- 5 inches with QHD display
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 quad-core processor (with Adreno 430 GPU)
- 4GB RAM
- Android Lollipop 5.0
6. OnePlus Two
After the release of OnePlus One, rumours related to the release of OnePlus Two have leaked.
- Smaller footprint
- 5 inch screen, with JDI 1080 full HD display (pixels per inch – 401)
- CyanogenMod 11S (runs on this)
- Android 4.4
- 13 MP primary and 5 MP secondary camera
- 64 GB internal memory
- 5 GHz speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
7. Microsoft Lumia 1030
- Quad HD display with 5.8 inch screen
- Windows 8.2 as Operating System
- Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage (MicroSD card slot – provided)
- 7 MP front camera and 41 MP Pureview back camera
- 4300 mAh battery (wireless charging – supported)
8. HTC Butterfly 2
- 5 inch LDC display
- Android KitKat (version 4.4)
- 2500 MHz quad core processor
- 13 MP front camera and 5 MP back camera
- Internal memory – 16 GB (expandable to 32 GB)
- 2 GB RAM
- 2700 mAh battery
9. Samsung Galaxy F
Another release to be made this year in Samsung’s Galaxy family and second Samsung product in our list of smartphones in 2015, is Samsung Galaxy F.
- Super AMOLED 5.1 inch capacitive touchscreen
- 16 or 32 GB internal storage (MicroSD – up to 128GB)
- 3 GB RAM
- 16 MP main and 2 MP secondary camera
- Android KitKat (version 4.4.4)
- 5 GHz Krait 450 quad-core CPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Chipset
10. Xiaomi Mi5
Here come the boom company in the market of smartphones. Xiaomi – Apple in China, has already taken off the smartphone market. In no time it has raised its popularity equal to other smartphone companies like Sony, Samsung, Nokia and many more.
- Snapdragon 810 chipset – 64-bit
- 7 inch screen
- 20 MP camera
These expected smartphones in 2015, will create a buzz among the buyers, for sure. Many of these are budget smartphones and really good to use. The features are something different from the other medium budget phones. The efforts made by the manufacturers to bring out something better than the existing smartphones, can be seen through these upcoming smartphones in 2015.